Join MashasCorner.com and Celebrate Cheesesteak Day
See more on our Blog @ https://mashascorner.com/blogs/mashas-blog
Discover the deliciousness and indulge in one of America's most beloved sandwiches on National Cheesesteak Day, celebrated on March 24th! This day is not just about a sandwich, but it's also about recognizing the ongoing debate about its creator. Who came up with this masterpiece? According to Philadelphia's tourism site, Pat's King of Steaks, which still stands strong today, was the brainchild of a hot dog vendor from the 1930s, Pat Olivieri.
As ones who have personally tasted this fabulous sandwich from Pat's, they attest that it's a mouth-watering experience that you wouldn't want to miss.
- A hoagie roll filled with chipped steak, onions, and cheese (if you like), the Philly cheesesteak is an authentic culinary treasure that you can only find in Philadelphia.
- While other places may try to imitate it, Philly is the real deal.
- So, on this National Cheesesteak Day, make sure to satisfy your cravings with this savory and juicy delight!
National Cheesesteak Day on March 24th not only celebrates a fantastic sandwich but it recognizes one of this nation’s greater debates; Who created this deliciousness?
HOW TO OBSERVE NATIONAL CHEESESTEAK DAY
- Invite your friends and head over to your favorite cheesesteak restaurant.
- Get it with cheese (it’s cheesesteak day, not steak day) and add the onions, too.
- Make your own cheesesteak.
- Give a shout-out to the restaurant that makes your favorite cheesesteak.
- Use #NationalCheesesteakDay to share on social media.
NATIONAL CHEESESTEAK DAY HISTORY
We were unable to identify the founder of National Cheesesteak Day.
Q. What kind of cheese is in cheesesteak?
A. For an authentic cheesesteak, many will tell you they put Cheez Whiz on their cheesesteak.
Q. Who made the world’s largest cheesesteak?
A. In 2021, Rene Kobeitri and other Philadelphia chefs built a 510 ft. cheesesteak.
#cheesesteak #phillycheesesteak #bestcheesesteaksever #philly #cheese #yummy #sandwich #cheeselovers #delicious #foodie #foodies #foodiegram #foodiesofintagram #foodielife #foodieadventures #foodieforlife #foodielove #foodieheaven #chicagofoodie #phillysteak #mukbangasmr #cheesesteakheaven #cheesesteakburger #cheesesteakstuffedpeppers #cheesesteakhoagies #cheesesteaksubs